Prospect Terrace, Newton Abbot
This property is a new build, 2-bedroom town house, which has been renovated to give a modern-day presence throughout. This property has 1 double bedroom and 1 small second bedroom, which could also be turned into office space. Features of this property include under floor electric heating, storage space, 1 x bathroom, open plan kitchen/ lounge and double doors leading on to a balcony.
The location of this property is within a convenient position of Newton Abbot and has a wide range of amenities and facilities. including a local hospital, primary and secondary schools, leisure centre, Supermarkets, railway station and bus routes. * viewings are highly recommended for this property so please give us a call or email to enquire *
- Under floor heating.
- New Build
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of one months rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.