Characterful terraced property on level close to schools and easy walking distance to town centre. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms on the 1st floor. You enter the living area directly from the front door and the fitted kitchen leads off from this living space which has an attractive feature fireplace in keeping with the period of the property. The shower room and stairs are accessed via the kitchen as is the backyard with outside storage
- On the level
- Close to schools and town centre
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower room
- Outside storage
- Council Tax Band B
- No Pets
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.