3 bedroom terraced character property with panoramic views over the town and Teign Estuary. Newly refurbished with new carpets, new flooring, freshly painted, fitted kitchen with induction hob & electric cooker & extractor. Living room with gas fire, newly installed downstairs shower room, large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, gas C.H. & double glazing. Rear courtyard garden with shed and permit parking available
- 3 bedrooms: 1x large master with built in sliding wardrobes & 2 doubles
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs shower room & toilet ( no bath)
- Lounge with gas fire
- Fitted kitchen with induction hob, electric cooker and extractor, space for America fridge/freezer, Dishwasher and/or washing machine
- New carpets and flooring
- Freshly painted
- Catflap to back door (Cats only – no dogs)
- Rear courtyard garden & shed with rear access
- Resident permit parking
- Panoramic views over the town and Teign Estuary.
- Council Tax B
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.