A unique and well presented one bedroom flat in the heart of Newton Abbot. The property has the benefit of a spacious lounge with views over the piazza area of Newton Abbot’s famous Clock Tower. There is a superbly fitted kitchen which also overlooks the square. The double bedroom has access to an outside seating area and the modern bathroom is also accessed via the bedroom. The property has the added character of wooden beams throughout, which are painted white, giving a nice mix of contemporary and modern feel to the living areas. Access to the flat is via a street level door which has the advantage of a keypad and intercom lock system.
This property must be seen!
- Level to town
- Overlooking clock Tower Piazza
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious Fitted Shower room
- Period features ( Beams)
- Secure intercom lock system
- Small outside space
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.