Location: Bovey Tracey
This character house is situated in a quiet and peaceful location with outstanding views of the countryside. Entrance hall leads to fully fitted modern kitchen with built in oven and hob. Stairs to first floor leading to living space with beamed ceiling and and views to the surrounding area. Beyond the living space there is a contemporary shower room. Further staircase leading to bedroom with mezzanine floor, with velux windows again overlooking the beautiful countryside.
- Terraced House
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Beamed Ceilings
- Shower room
- 1 Bedroom
- Far reaching views
- Council Tax Band A
- Sorry No Pets
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.