Location: Newton Abbot
This spacious and homely 3 bedroom house, offers comfortable family living. The Lounge and Dining room are adjoining via a sliding glass panel door, the kitchen leads off the Dining room as does the garden via Sliding french doors onto the patio area. There is a good sized third bedroom and two double bedrooms on the first floor with a pleasant family bathroom. There is allocated parking and open views from the front of the property.
- Semi Detached
- Spacious lounge
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Terraced back garden
- Patio area
- Contained front garden
- Open views
- Double Glazed throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax C
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent is required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.