Location: Old Totnes Road, Newton Abbot
A stunning 4 bedroom immaculately presented detached property in a highly desirable area of Newton Abbot. The property enjoys spacious lounge/diner with wood burner, fitted kitchen with granite work tops and induction hob; this leads onto a bright and airy conservatory overlooking a large mature garden. All 4 bedrooms are doubles and have hand wash basins; the master bedroom is double aspect and has a Juliette balcony enjoying views over the garden and fields beyond. There are two bathrooms, one with a jacuzzi corner bath and the other with power shower. The garden has the benefit of a summer house and shed with power. The Integral garage also has power and there is parking for 3 additional cars in the large driveway. The property is located within 300 metres from Bakers Park, National Trust Bradley Manor, Wolborough Church and is also within the catchment area of an ‘Excellent’ rated school. Garden Maintenance and a window cleaner is included.
Internal inspection and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Double electric hob, integrated oven, Fridge & washing machine
- Under-stairs storage
- Granite worktops
- Utility Cupboard
- Study with fitted desk/bookcase
- Fitted wardrobes
- Juliette Balcony on master bedroom
- Double aspect master bedroom.
- Jacuzzi Bath with overhead shower
- Shower room
- Separate WC on ground floor
- Integral Garage with power
- Parking 3/4 cars
- Shed with power
- Summerhouse with power
- Large Mature Garden
- Close to park, woodland and Wolborough church
- Walking distance to town
- Solar Power
- Rent includes Garden maintenance and window cleaner
- Council Tax Band F
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 4 weeks’ rent
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent may be required prior proceeding to the referencing stage of your application **
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
** A holding deposit is money paid when you’ve agreed to rent a property, but haven’t signed a contract. If you pay a holding deposit you’re guaranteeing you’ll take up the tenancy. If the agents accept it they’re guaranteeing they’ll let the property to you, subject to references being accepted and Landlord approval. A holding deposit is set against your first months rent. If the agreement is cancelled, and it’s not your fault and all information you provided upon application was accurate, the holding deposit would be returned to you.
The agent is a member of the Property Redress Scheme and Client Money Protect.